112 Church St., P.O. Box 275, Milton, NY 12547
(845) 795-2302, http://www.mm-umc.com
Proclaiming the good news of God’s glory and informing you about the life of our church family.
The Upcoming Church Calendar and the On-Going Church Calendar are at the end of this newsletter. Scroll down to view.
Thank you God for the beauty around us!
Kids teaching the adults on Children’s Day. What a wonderful service all around. Great job kids!
A recent mini-yard sale at Lattingtown Christian Fellowship blessed us with $197. Thank you LCF for hosting the community yard sale.
Memorial Day, a time to remember those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice defending America.
62 UMCOR Health Kits being delivered to Annual conference next week!
If you have time, there are jobs for everyone: weeding, trimming, landscaping, painting, spring cleaning, etc.- the church needs a little TLC. Here is a list of things that you can pick from and may want to tackle. Contact Art.
Building God’s Kingdom Together
- Church front doors
- Paint inside of doors – any white paint will do.
- Paint outside of doors – green paint in fellowship room closet
- Church back door
- Paint inside of door – any white paint will do.
- Paint outside of door – please use exterior white paint
- Power wash
- Front of church
- West side of church
- Clean gutters – church front porch
- Clean various stains on chancel carpet
- Paint front porch- gray
- Big project – remove ac unit and close-in hole- sheetrock, spackle, paint interior; white siding and molding or white pvc panel and molding on exterior
- Clean sanctuary light fixtures
- Clean rust off of inside of church sign and paint if necessary
- Cut down dead tree at street on Northrip property
- Kids project- pick up sticks and branches on church, parsonage and Northrip properties. Throw in brush line around properties
- Weed around AC units located behind the church
Summer Sleepover– We again invite all K-6th graders to join us for a summer sleepover church camp. It will be held in August. Let us know if your kids are interested.
Youth United will be publishing it’s summer schedule in the coming weeks. We have a fun ﬁlled summer of activities planned. Hope you can join us.
Annual Conference– Pastor Jody will be away June 7 – 10 attending Annual Conference. Ed Mackey Jr. will represent our church as a lay delegate. On Sunday June 11, PJ will report on Annual Conference.
Financial Update as of 5/21/17-
2017 YTD Oﬀering: $34,613 2017 YTD Total Budgetary Need: $40,194
Annual Conference, June 7 – 10
Annual Conference Report, June 11
Ad Bd Mtg., June 11, 11:15
Sunday 10am Worship Service
Sunday 10am Sunday School – will resume in the fall
Wednesday 1pm Living Prayer- contact Ruthanne to be added to the email distribution list
Women of Faith- 1/month- contact Ruthanne to be added to the email distribution list. The group meets the third Friday of the month at 7pm.
God, thank You for all of the blessings in our lives and the vision with which to recognize them.